|Publications (Best 5 publications)
- Parvathy U. and Sajan George. 2014. Influence of cryoprotectant levels on storage stability of surimi from Nemipterus japonicus and quality of surimi-based products. Journal of Food Science and Technology, 51(5): 982-987.
- Parvathy U., Bindu J. and Joshy C.G. 2017. Development and optimization of fish‐fortified instant noodles using response surface methodology. International Journal of Food Science and Technology, 52(3): 608-616.
- Parvathy U., Nizam K.M., Zynudheen A.A., George Ninan, Panda, S.K. and Ravishankar, C.N. 2018. Characterization of fish protein hydrolysate from red meat of Euthynnus affinis and its application as an antioxidant in iced sardine. Journal of Scientific and Industrial Research, 77: 111-119.
- Parvathy U., Binsi P.K., Jeyakumari A., George Ninan, Zynudheen A.A. and Ravishankar C.N. 2019. Tuna red meat hydrolysate as core and wall polymer for fish oil encapsulation: a comparative analysis. Journal of Food Science and Technology, 56(4): 2134-2146.
- Parvathy U., Binsi P.K., Madhurima A.J., Visnuvinayagam S., P. Muhamed Ashraf, George Ninan, and Zynudheen A.A. 2019. Protein hydrolysate from yellowfin tuna red meat as fortifying and stabilizing agent in mayonnaise. Journal of Food Science and Technology: 1-13.