|Publications (Best 5 publications)
- Tejpal, C.S., Pal A.K. *, Sahu N.P., Ashish Kumar Jha., Muthappa N.A., VidyaSagar and Rajan, M.G., (2009) Dietary supplementation of L-tryptophan mitigates crowding stress and augments the growth in Cirrhinusmrigala fingerlings. Aquaculture : Volume 293, Issues 3-4, Pp 272-277.
- Tejpal, C.S*.,Sumitha, E.B., Pal, A.K., Shivananda Murthy, H., Sahu, N.P., and Siddaiah, G.M., (2014) Effect of dietary supplementation of L-tryptophan on thermal tolerance and oxygen consumption rate in Cirrhinusmrigala fingerlings under varied stocking density. Journal of Thermal Biology: 41(2014)59–64.
- Shankar, R., Murthy, H. S., Sujatha, H. R., Jayaraj, E. G., Tejapl, C. S., Chinthamani, V. S., (2011) Effect of nucleotide on growth, immune responses and resistance of Macrobrachiumrosenbergii(De Man) to Macrobrachiumrosenbergiinodavirus(MrNV) and extra small virus (XSV) and Aeromonashydrophila infection. Aquaculture International:(DOI 10.1007/s10499-011-9430-3.)Volume 20, Issue 1, pp 1-12
- Prakash V. P., Murthy, H. S., Tejpal, C. S*. and Naveen, B. T. (2012) Effect of brewer’s yeast on immune response of giant freshwater prawn, Macrobrachiumrosenbergii and its resistance to white muscle disease. Aquaculture International :Volume 20, Issue 5, pp 951-964
- Elavarasan, K., Kumar, A., Uchoi, D., Tejpal, C. S.,Ninan, G. andZynudheen, A. A. (2016). Extraction and Characterization of Gelatin from the Head Waste of Tiger Tooth Croaker (Otolithesruber). Waste and Biomass Valorization. Pp 1-8. (DOI: 10.1007/s12649-016-9639-5)