Application for Project Work
Project Work (3 months)
Read the following instructions carefully before filling the application form:
ICAR-CIFT Cochin has seven research divisions that coordinate the training programmes and project works on various disciplines under the following division.
- Fishing Technology Division.
- Fish Processing Division.
- Biochemistry & Nutrition Division.
- Quality Assurance & Management Division.
- Engineering Division
- Extension, Information & Statistics Division.
- Microbiology, Fermentation and Biotechnology Division.
ICAR-CIFT facilitating Post graduate students Project Work in its various Research Divisions
Project Registration Form: https://forms.gle/MDsQ3dthnZDRP8de6
Payment details to be filled by the selected candidates: https://forms.gle/go5QA7Yfa3nHCdrA9
For any further queries/ assistance email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions to the Applicants:
- A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) has to be signed mandatorily between the College/ University and ICAR-CIFT in the prescribed format of ICAR before joining for the project work at ICAR-CIFT.
- The Fee structure for project work up to 3 months is Rs.20,000 + 3,600 (18% GST/ as applicable) and up to 6 months is Rs. 30,000 + 5,400 (18% GST/as applicable).Any changes in fee structure /rules made by ICAR will be applicable from the date of revision
- Payment of fees should be made only after confirmation regarding selection. The fee paid once will not be refunded
- The students are required to be at ICAR-CIFT on all working days from 9.30 am to 4.30 pm. In case, if experimental work has to be undertaken after office hours, the students should necessarily be supervised by their project guide or any authorized regular staff of ICAR-CIFT and prior permission should be taken from concerned Head of Division.
- Prior information should be provided to ICAR-CIFT, if the student needs to attend college for any reason during the project period.
- There is limited accommodation facility available in the ICAR-CIFT hostel on payment basis and allotment will be made on first- come, first- serve basis. A separate application has to be given for the same. The trainees hostel should be vaccated after the allotted period
- The students joining for project work should abide by the rules and regulations of ICAR-CIFT, Cochin. The student is expected to maintain the decorum during the period of engagement here.
- Damages made to the lab equipment’s, glass items etc should be compensated and the concerned student will be fined.
- The decision of Director, ICAR-CIFT will be final in all aspects.